Caring for your tattoo
- Leave bandage on for a minimum of THREE HOURS or recommended time
- Wash tattoo gently with hot water and Simple Cleanse
- Rinse and carefully pat tattoo dry with a CLEAN towel
- Apply a small amount of either Ohana Organics Butter or Simple Shield to tattoo
- If stinging, redness or swelling occurs, wash and wait 24 HOURS before re-applying
- During the healing process, wash and apply aftercare 3 times DAILY
- DO NOT PICK OR TEAR OFF SCABS.
- DO NOT GO SWIMMING, USE A HOT TUB OR SOAK TATTOO IN WATER FOR MINIMUM 3 WEEKS.
- AVOID TANNING BEDS OR DIRECT SUNLIGHT UNTIL TATTOO IS FULLY HEALED.
- WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND APPLYING SUNBLOCK TO TATTOOS TO PREVENT FADING